Claims Commutations: Principles of Negotiated Discharge of Liabilities
As a client and claims manager or head of business, you can free up idle cashflow by cleansing dormant claims and strengthening expense management in small claims administration, redirecting resources towards growing your profitable business.
The IBNR Difference
- Helping you understand the key principles of ‘why and how to commute’ through an examination of stakeholder roles
- Demonstrating, preparing for and executing claims commutations
- Preparing your claims portfolio
- Equipping stakeholders with the concept and negotiating position
- Establishing the necessary roadmap for the successful implementation of claims commutations in your market